Our History

Jackson's original town site, built in 1915 as a livery stable, we are currently Jackson's oldest building! It wasn't until 1918 that we were converted into a Yellow Stone stage coach, taking visitors to and from this historic park. Two years later, in 1920, we became the Model T Ford Dealership. As 1930 rolled along the theatre became a bowling ally, mercantile, and local post office (original PO Boxes still on our premises)...

Join Our Mailing List & Never Miss An Update

1/3
  • White Facebook Icon
  • White YouTube Icon
  • White Instagram Icon

Copyright © 2018 All right reserved by The Jackson Hole Playhouse